Mission Spelt & Oat wraps tempt with the scent of summer-ripe grain.+ More
You can’t imagine a chicken wrap without a delicious, sweet-and-sour ingredient? Make your own barbecue sauce and enjoy the flavours!
|1||tsp brown sugar|
|a pinch of cayenne pepper|
|1||tbsp soy sauce|
|1||tbsp wine vinegar|
|4||Mission Spelt & Oat wraps|
|a few lettuce leaves|
- Make the sauce: peel and finely dice the garlic. Mince the onion.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil. Add garlic and onion. Fry it for a bit.
- Scald the tomatoes in boiling water, remove the skins, and cut them into cubes. Add the tomatoes to the pan with the onion and garlic. Mix it all thoroughly and keep frying.
- Add brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix it all together and cook until it boils.
- Prepare the wrap: Cut chicken breast into medium cubes and place them in a bowl.
- Mix the meat with the barbecue sauce.
- Place it in a hot frying pan.
- Heat the wrap in the oven or microwave.
- Place the fried meat on the hot wrap.
- Sprinkle it with a handful of corn, onion, and lettuce leaves.
- Wrap it all together and enjoy.